Rates & Registration
Class Rates and Registration
- Class size is limited to eight students
- Auditing is not permitted but please read the sub list option below
- Classes start at 7 P.M. and end at 10 P.M.
- Classes start and finish on time
- All on camera classes have an audition component
- Students are expected to come prepared
- Classes must be paid one week prior to beginning date
- Refund given only if rotation replacement can be found.
- All classes and coachings are on a cash basis only.
- GST will be added to the quoted rate if a receipt is requested.
- Registered students receive private audition coaching for $30 an hour during a rotation
- Voice workshops are twelve hours in length over a weekend and are $250.
Private Audition Coaching
- $30 for each half hour.
- $40 for a hour.
- Audition put on DVD
(includes: coaching, reading, and DVD.)
- $35 for half hour
- $50 for an hour
- $60 for an hour and a half
- $85 for two hours
- Audition Taping & Online Hosting:
- Same as above plus $15 for hosting and emailing.
- See an example
If a student who has registered for a rotation of classes is unable to come to class on a particular night, he/she calls a student who is on a sub list which is a separate list of students given out at the beginning of the rotation.
The sub list students are made up of actors who want to have a drop-in format to their classes and students who may not have been able to get into a rotation. There are usually a dozen or so names on this list. The student who has to miss a class calls the sub and that sub fills in and pays $30 to the registered student.The sub brings the money to class and the registered student picks up the cash the following week.
If a sub cannot be found, then the registered student simply misses out on that night. The sub list is an excellent way to pick up classes without committing to a block of time.
The registered student is responsible for getting sides to the sub and for calling Iris to inform of the change.
Sign up for the sublist by clicking here.